Monday, November 1, 2010


This past Friday I picked up my Mom and we headed to Winthrop to watch and cheer on my Grandson Brady at his football game.  It was a cold, glove and scarf wearing night, but lot's of action and they won!  After the game we headed back to Malden hungry so I decided to take Eva to All Season's Table since she had never eaten there.  It's a modern Asian cuisine restaurant, but they definitely have something for everyone.  We grew up in Malden and I have to say the restaurant scene is a happening thing. 

All  my years of restaurant hopping never had me thinking Malden when it came to good cuisine.  But boy has that changed.  Eva had never eaten at All Season's Table so this was a treat for her.  I have to say, I don't normally write about the restaurants I've eaten in, but while we sat there, I had my camera and began taking pictures.  The restaurant, along with the food was inviting and delicious.  Warm lighting, friendly staff and we were able to get the last booth.  Immediately after we got there, both the restaurant and bar were full. 

  I began the night with a peach martini and would highly recommend you try one the next time you visit.  I'm not sure if it was due to the cold temperature at the game or the atmosphere of the restaurant, but it was delicious! 

Eva was not sure what to try and left the ordering to me.  I ordered a scallop appetizer that I had tasted on a previous visit.  It was a dish of lightly battered sea scallops with pineapple and walnuts in a delicious light sauce sitting on mixed greens.  It was an appetizer, but definitely a full size meal.  We were not able to finish it as we wanted to have room for the other dishes.  Next was a dish with spicy green beans and shrimp along with their house rice.  Their dishes come with rice, but I always love house rice.  I was happy, Eva was happy and as always, it was a wonderful night with my mother.




As I said earlier, All Season's table has something for everyone.  On weekends they have entertainment, but we were there so early, they were still setting up when we left.  If you haven't been to Pleasant Street in a while, you need to go.  You won't be disappointed...

Have a great week everyone!

Fino a quel momento (until that time)

LID

No comments:

Post a Comment