Monday, January 4, 2010

My "Stuff"

Is it just me or does everyone get crazy excited when they receive a new small kitchen appliance? A few years ago for my birthday, my family gave me gifts of wonderful essentials for the kitchen. I can easily state here for the record that I could not survive without my KitchenAid stand mixer today. It was the BEST present ever. The funny thing, not so funny now, is that Jim actually gave me the largest mixer available and I returned it the next day for the next size down saving about $100. Today in hindsight, I was crazy! I use that machine constantly and it's already needing service to repair something in the back.  Everyone should have one on their kitchen counter!

As I begin to figure out how I will focus my thoughts in this blog, part of it will be focused on my favorite things since I get giddy just thinking about them.  During our recent move, Jim's sister Shirley helped pack up the kitchen and didn't know what half the stuff was that she wrapped and these are things I can't live without.  More to follow.

Fino a quel momento  (Until that time)

No comments:

Post a Comment