Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life without a Beater Blade?

In an earlier blog, I talked about my KitchenAid and how much I love it.  You can stop laughing - it's love.  Today, there is something to make you smile even more.  Oh, I mean me.  Yes, another thing that makes me happy and it's so small.  It's called the Beater Blade.  It was created by the very smart Gary Fallowes and it ensures you don't miss anything in the bowl of your KitchenAid.  It actually reduces the time it takes since it scrapes along the side of the bowl eliminating the need to stop and scrape.  It's a jewel in the kitchen and I am amazed it took this long to make your life this easy.  You no longer need to scrape and it also should help with the wear and tear of the motor!  Best of all, it comes in different colors and I hear a new model is now available.  I think I need another one.

fino a quel momento (until that time)
Lid

No comments:

Post a Comment