Sunday, March 15, 2015

New Beginnings = Simple Beginnings (and Olivia's Organics)

Almost one year ago, I received a text message from a friend asking for my whereabouts as she had a potential opportunity to discuss.  I met with Aleta and The VP of marketing from State Garden in Chelsea, MA.  They had a new brand, a new focus and a new website.  I was asked to create and photograph recipes using their wonderful, delicious tasting products.  I didn't even need to think about it.  It's what I love to do every day. (unless i'm golfing)

Every month, I create five recipes for two of their product lines.  Olivia's Organics and Simple Beginnings.  It's been a creative process but most of all fun to create recipes using fresh, healthy ingredients.

Today, I wanted to take a few minutes to get myself back to blogging and show you a few photos of my recipes.  If you would like the recipe, please click on the links above and you will be able to find it.


Chicken with Kale and Peppers

Kale and Arugula Pesto

Linguine with Spinach

Rise and Shine Smoothie

Cornish Hens stuffed with Greens and Brown Rice 

Spinach Tortellini Soup

Spinach and Turkey Bacon Quiche

Sautéed Shrimp and Greens over Brown Rice

Check them out and let me know what you think.  And for those of you who made a face at the smoothy, give it a try.  It's delicious!  More coming your way.
I will also work to get back to blogging on my family, food and great meals along the way.  Ciao

Have a great week.  I know I will.  And remember, A good life deserves GREAT food...

Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment